Monday, May 16, 2016

EOY

This year my communications and technological skills improved, I learned how to work as a team, and meet deadlines. I gained these skills by completing projects in groups and individually. My group and I advertised a hamper this allowed us to persevere through technological issues and gain communication skills. These skills are important for when we grow up and go out into the real world for interviews. My strengths are video and makings sure we get the best shots as possible. My weaknesses is creating the website because sometimes I mix up the steps and something goes wrong. I have improved because I learned how to use devices and tools that I would never known how to do without e9. I am going to use what I learned and move on to bigger things and new opportunities. I would have liked to have more projects involving video. Overall, it was an amazing experience and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment